Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Don't let the TV lady in the house, no matter how cute she is.

.
.
Apparently, we are going to be on Television! Maybe. And a reality show at that. Us, the Family of Black. S'trues God. Some day over the next week or possibly 2, there may be a knock on the door and a crew of TV like people, camera's et al, will descend upon us. Not sure how we got involved in all this (well it did have to do with a lovely young lady who knocked on our door a few weeks back) but there is apparently a cash prize and we are amazingly idiosyncratic perfect she said.  I cannot divulge the network or the show, but it should be interesting.

Now, I do see a few minor problems with this whole deal. 

1- The house will have to be tidy at all times. Serious stress. ugh.

2- I don't want to gross anyone out, so Dyl is going to have to clean the cat box everyday, righhttt, and her room, no easy feat.

3- Aunty Netta's big antique wardrobe, that is currently causing a "ferrible" in the extended family, can no longer stand by the front door until the issue is resolved.

4- We may actually have to all be home at the same time. Not an easy one for the Girl-Child, who by the way, is going to have to dress in her best Goth, just in case.

5. The Boy speaks almost no Hebrew, and what he does, is with a Russian accent at that. Go and know- I am fascinated to see how they will deal with it.

6. We may have to be nice to each other. No shouting. What a concept.


7. This is a biggie- what will we say if they ask us questions about the Ach Hagadol (Big Brother- Israeli version) or Hisardut (Survivor-Israeli version)? Hopefully the girl will have a clue, as the rest of us watch NO TV AT ALL.

8. And the most worrying problem of all is what will I feed the crew?

Will keep you posted.


6 comments:

  1. And you should clean the cat piss on your doorstep.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your destiny.
    NYC Todd

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me say this quite clearly....IT'S A REALITY SHOW!!! they don't want the fake stuff...ie neat house, people home at the same time, people dressed in color....they want you for you....so no cleaning, well maybe the cat box,...no color...just you...love ya Jo...Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. They have come and gone. Will let you know when to tune in.
    All I can reveal is this.... They made us sing!!!
    Well maybe I won't let you know when to tune in afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r the Israeli version of "I Love Lucy". You need to be syndicated. Can I be your agent?

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks.I think. Todd, I hate to tell you this, but I have never seen an I love Lucy episode. Is she that red head who can listen to the radio with her teeth?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am not really mental. Just a tad A.D.D. Have no memory at all. Somewhat Bi-Polar. Apparently Co-Dependent. (but working on it :-) Oh, and Addicted to Anything Good. No kidding.